Distributors & Retailers
We are working on expanding our international distribution and dealer network.
If you are interested in becoming an authorized Blue Planet dealer in a region currently serviced by one of our distributors, please contact the distributor directly.
If we don’t have have a distributor in your region yet, please check back soon as we are expanding our international distribution network.
Blue Planet message to potential distributors:
Why Blue Planet?
- Blue Planet is one of the only Stand Up Paddle brands available internationally that is not only Hawaii based but also locally owned and operated.
- Hawaii is the epicenter of the Stand Up Paddle world and Blue Planet has been involved in the SUP business from the very beginning. We were one of the first businesses to sell Stand Up Paddleboards in Hawaii. Our flagship store in Honolulu has become the biggest retailer of Stand Up Paddle boards and gear in Hawaii.
- Being based on Oahu where we have great surf, downwind and flat-water conditions and warm weather year round which gives our team perfect conditions to test and improve our products year-round. We innovate, design and test all our gear locally and once we are happy with the prototype, we have the production models made by our manufacturing partners in Asia.
- We support our international distributors through event sponsorships, online and social media marketing campaigns and by visiting local markets, offering clinics and demos and marketing support.
- Our blueplanetsurf YouTube channel currently has over 2 million views, 5000 subscribers and continues to grow rapidly, with new videos posted on a weekly basis. No other SUP brand has a bigger following on YouTube.
- Our aspiration is to become one of the leading brands in the Stand Up Paddle market internationally. We have great distributors in Australia, Canada, Japan and Fiji. We plan to continue growing our brand through a network of independent distributors that know their local markets and are engaged in their local Stand Up Paddle scene.
- We are looking for distributors in all markets but are particularly interested in partnerships with independent distributors in these markets: Europe, Asia, the US mainland, Central and South America, New Zealand and Polynesia.
What we are looking for in a distributor:
An ideal candidate is passionate about Stand Up Paddle boarding, is connected to the local stand up paddle market and ideally has some experience running a business. As a distributor you will need access to capital to finance the shipments and need to be able to warehouse, sell and distribute boards and accessories.
How it works:
The minimum order to get distributor pricing is a 20’ container with a minimum of 35 boards. If you are interested in securing an exclusive distribution territory, you will have to commit to minimum annual orders, depending on the size of the market of the exclusive territory. We usually offer a 4 year exclusive with small a small order minimum in the first year to help you gets established and then expect orders to increase the following years.
If you are interested and would like to receive more information, please contact Robert Stehlik through our contact us page